rent out dressing concept designers community journal

We are going to be on M6, a French TV channel next November. A big thank you to all our Ulule contributors that made it possible!

purchase option
purchase option
Plan de travail 1
This item belongs to
Codressing

Cosmoparis

Price per day

Retail price

39
EU Sizes change to FR size My Assistant Size & Cut
Option try it on!
Condition: Good

Neon yellow pumps by Caroline Receveur for Cosmo Paris.

  • Stiletto heel
  • Medium high heel
  • Shiny effect

These pumps belonged to Caroline Receveur.


-

Come to pick up your item at our shop

Try your item on and reduce your carbon footprint!

Rosenthaler Strasse, 40-41
Hackesche Höfe, Hof VII in Berlin
Monday - Friday: From 10:00 to 19:00
Saturday: From 10:00 to 18:30

Standard delivery to Germany and France

Don't worry, returns are free of charge!

Germany: from 3 to 5 work days
France: from 5 to 7 work days

Our care instructions:

   Do not clean.

Protect it from water, perfume, or chemical products.

The French brand Cosmoparis was created in 1988. It designs colorful and trendy shoes and handbags. Whether for everyday life or for a special event, all the pieces are imagined by women, for women.

Designed in its Parisian workshops, its pieces are developed by partners carefully selected for their know-how. Nearly 90% of the production is European and Brazilian, the remaining 10% is made on other continents where the brand seeks specific expertise. 

Did you know that? Cosmoparis was bought in 2006 by one of the world leaders in the fashion industry, the Vivarte group, which also counts Minelli and Naf Naf to its portfolio.  

Reviews of the items

0 reviews

Fit
Small
(0)
true-to-size
(0)
Large
(0)
quality
(0)
About the owner of the item

0 reviews

Reactivity
(0)
Punctuality
(0)

You might also like...

Shoe the bear

Price per day 22.95 €
Purchase option 149.95€

Dear Frances

Price per day 39.00 €
Purchase option 325.00€

Your basket

Total 0.00€
Go to the top